Joker (2019 | English) Review... A riveting origin story that's unafraid to call out the post-truth era as pure evil

Image result for joker
Joaquin Phoenix in 'Joker'
Firstly allow me to talk about how to watch the movie. It's not the typical psycho-thriller. It's based on psychology. So it wants very careful to watch. The total movie not to says the story of the Joker. About the system and the how awful life of the people poor and physically challenged. And how a simple man change to a violent man. This conveys the movie mainly and very well described the point.

The movie does not consider the point of view of the audience it's a lot of considering the view of the Joker or the hero Joaquin Phoenix. The visualization likes to say a symbolic way of telling. The spoon-feeding term of cinema destructed various times. The evident making of psychology to know the mental condition of the hero or the villain(both are the same). Some of the scenes tell nothing but its purely say life. So the artificial parts are cuts several times. Some times life is like a neutral way. The neutrality makes a depression. That mental disorder affects our hero.

That makes all the sin activities.let's know what's a sin. The activity against the whole nature. But in this movie the villain or hero not to against the whole universe. It's purely against the system. What about the system is a sin. I think both are wrong. The protesting method of villain is strictly wrong. But some parts are right in the term of the villain. What's wrong and what's right. Truly confused dude. Make me stressful thinks. But I am not able to answer who right. The zen laws are strictly not to very right. That's I believe. The purely right book or system I never have seen in my life. Then how the Joker?

I think the vulgar society makes him so cruel. The psychology I divided into two. What I believe or what I see and what society sees. The right of me is what I see. My belief doesn't change any society. But I forced to change. Then I forced the mind to change. The mind tells me, man, No. But society makes me change. That always disturbs me. Then I make a decision. That may be so cruel.
Related image
Poster
Maybe it's each other with society. But the Jokers part it's so crucial form of the man. The man has to change violently. It's affected society. But society makes him too cruel. So who's right or wrong. When it's whole change. I think the new evil born time the movie ends up with mega goosebumps. And to make praise the evil. That makes me praise the evil thing also. Because of the psychology.

Firstly I told the whole based on psychology. My root has looked mainstream. I'm not the lawyer or the judge. I'm a man, a common man. He also was the common man. The majority of the world is a middle-class common man. That's all are to Joker makes in his hand. That's such an awful and shame moment. Because it's a tricky way. It's a type of cheating. The Joker created him always. Because it's just a defense to society, not a steady activity. Just make a fear. After the proclamation, the fear will be gone. Then the common people down or punished. He created their own peoples. Which dad makes his son to death.

New society maybe can but the common man can't. The deluxe can be change based on the year but the steady man can't change his attitude. The strong attitude takes away. The attitude is not a simple structure. it's the formation and it takes time. In the final round, he is in the final formation of his activity. He developed his attitude. But in this movie, the attitude of the man makes society and rules. The authorized man and sirs make a man's attitude and they make a man's life is beautiful or ugly.

Its making level is very well. The connecting with the Bruce Wayne parts are so amazing one. The true talents are depicted here. The casting is another brilliant. All the actors are heart whelming performance. The Joker character in this type is very difficult.what's the manners I wonder too that performance. The real king of the movie is direction as expected. The cinematography is like a life.it's truely a life-based one.

Yet the whole film is based on life. One scene made me wonder that scene is the Joker who removes his board laughs every time. That made tear's all the humans. The basic viewpoint of the movie is a must-watch one. The true content makes it's a gem of world cinema. The classic of 100 years truly. Sorry its a classic still the world's end day. Joker is an amazing movie experience. The comedies tell a lot of serious storylines. It's that type of one basically, the life is a comedy but we make life so complicated. That's the basic content.

Comments

Post a Comment